Saturday, March 14, 2009

"Art In The Garden" Exhibit

Today I'm going to take a break from the 2007 Bonaire trip and post the juried pictures for the "Art in the Garden" exhibit at the Mid-Atlantic Garden Expo in the Toyota Arena at the York Fairgrounds, York, PA. Of the 29 artists with works on exhibit Feb. 26th to Mar. 1st of 2009, the picture "Nexus Sphinx" was honored with a first place ribbon. I don't know how many people went through the show this year, but I was told that there were over 12,000 that went through last years show. I'm greatful for the exposure. It was great to meet the other artists as well. Two of these pictures plus four others have been entered to be juried for the "Art of the State" exhibit. Those accepted will hang in the State Museum for the Summer. What an honor! Results are to be posted around the end of April. I'll post the results when they are received.
"Nexus Sphinx"

"Waiting Patiently"

"On The Move"

No comments: